MTech Educational Technology
For eligibility requirements, click here
How to apply
- Online at www.niituniversity.in All relevant documents must be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- Send the form along with the documents by registered post/speed post/courier service to NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House, 8, Balaji Estate, Guru Ravi Das Marg, Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019.
- Submit the printed application form and required documents in person to an authorised NU representative at NU Admissions Office.
- Email the scanned copy of the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned copies of the required documents.
- All required documents should be submitted along with the completed application form. If the forms are submitted online, a scanned copy of all the required documents should also be attached.
- The application fee of ₹ 1,500 can be paid online or by cheque/demand draft in favour of NIIT University, payable at Gurugram.
- *Note: If the application fee is paid by cheque/demand draft, then the completed application form along with the required documents and application fee must be submitted in person only.
The following will be assessed during the interview:
- Written and oral English
- Overall personality
An admission offer will be made to selected candidates via email.
Applicants may be put on a waitlist. Those who have not been selected will receive a regret letter.
If the results of graduate / postgraduate examinations have not yet been announced by the university, the applicant must inform the NU Admissions Office about the delay and seek a written extension for the submission of the graduation/post-graduation results.
Admission to the programme is subject to the following terms and conditions
- Submission of duly completed application form by specified date with all necessary documents as specified in the prospectus/admission notification, along with the application fee of ₹ 1,500.
- Applicant must submit their acceptance letter duly signed and pay a non-refundable fee of ₹ 15,000 towards Acceptance and Admission processing fee by cash, or by electronic transfer, or by crossed Demand Draft in favour of NIIT University payable at New Delhi, within five working days from the receipt of offer letter, and courier the same to the NU Admission Office, failing which the admission offer will automatically stand withdrawn.
- Admission is valid only for the programme stated in the offer letter for the academic year 2022-2023.