Dr Dinesh Singh
- Director, University of Delhi (South Campus), Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi
- Chairman, Institute of Informatics and Communication, University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Houston, Texas, USA
Dr Dinesh Singh got his PhD., D.I.C from the Imperial College of Science Technology & Medicine, London, UK, in 1981. He has an MPhil in Mathematics from the University of Delhi (1978); an MA in Mathematics (1977) and a BA (Honours) in Mathematics (1975), both from St Stephen’s College, University of Delhi.
Dr Singh has published three books:
- P. K. Jain, H.N. Mhaskar, M. Krishma, J. Prestin and D. Sing, Eds., “Wavelets and Allied Topics”, India: Narosa, 2001.
- B. S. Yadav and D. Singh, “Functional Analysis & Operator Theory,” in Lect. Notes in Math, Switzerland: Springer, vol 1511, 1992.
- K. B. Sinha et al., “Understanding Mathematics,” India: Universities Press, 2000.