We have the answers
- Opportunity to secure Admission into the Stream of your Choice at NU on the basis of class 10 scores and a successful Admission interaction process.
- Opportunity to qualify for limited Merit Based Scholarships under the NU Scholar Search Programme. As an EAD student you will have an early advantage and a better chance to get higher scholarships.
- Opportunity to secure a Financial benefit by confirming your Acceptance in EAD. The Acceptance Fee of ₹15,000 INR is adjusted against the Security Deposit only for EAD students.
- Opportunity to be stress free, stay ahead of your peers and focus on exceling in your Class 12 examinations since you have already secured College Admission in the stream of your choice.
- Opportunity to start your Academic journey at NU while still in school through exclusive benefits for EAD applicants like ICP (Intense Certificate Programme) and LFM (Learn From Masters) series.
- Opportunity to have assured Academic Continuity through NU’s own Integrated Digital Learning Platform (NUgget) that promotes anytime, anywhere learning ensuring you will not miss a single academic milestone despite the changing external environment.
- Opportunity to attend Camp Future, a two-day getaway at NU campus as guests, designed to give you along with your parents, a glimpse into NU life. Please take a virtual campus tour with the link here.
- Opportunity to attend an exclusive 7 Day Head Start Boot Camp (HSBC). This is in addition to NU Resonance – a unique NU Induction Programme.
Read about all the precautions and measures here
Learn more about NUAT here
Learn more about our unique admission process here
EAD refers to the early admission mode. Under EAD, students apply to their desired course before appearing for their Class XII board examinations.
RAD is the regular admission mode. Under RAD, students apply to NU once their Class XII board examination results are declared, which is when the usual admission season commences.
A student can apply through either mode, it won’t affect their chances of selection.
Additionally, they also get a chance to attend the Head Start Boot Camp (HSBC) designed by NU, along with Camp Future, an exclusive two day getaway which gives students a glimpse of life at NU. Students can avail other benefits too.
Read more about them here
I am applying through EAD, but how will my scholarship amount be determined if I haven’t appeared for my Class XII or entrance examinations yet?
Scholarships are offered differently for students applying through the EAD mode. The scholarship being offered will be on the basis of the student’s Class X performance with an assumption that the Class XII performance will be equal to Class X performance.
This culture leads to a lively and active environment where students can interact with their faculty outside of classrooms. Faculty members are available to clear your doubts, and for extra coaching and mentoring, both professional and personal. Students get a chance to work on research projects with faculty members and go on to publish research papers.
Club activities are undertaken after classes in the evening. Sports which has been made compulsory to ensure NUtons remain fit and active, is conducted early morning with matches in the evening.
All this is not possible if part of the student community leaves the campus soon after classes.
NLDA For AY 2022-2023: 12 September, 2022
|Refund of Fees||Point of time when request for withdrawal is received by Admission Office or Academic Office|
|100%||15 days or more before NLDA*|
|90%||Less than 15 days before NLDA|
|80%||15 days or less after NLDA|
|50%||30 days or less but more than 15 days after NLDA|
|0%||More than 30 days after NLDA|
To learn more about the documents needed at the time of admission click here
Resonance induction programme (For all NUtons): To be announced
Commencement of regular classes: To be announced
The dates given are fixed and programmes will be held either online, or as hybrid or regular mode as already shared.