Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
IQAC – VisionTo promote quality culture as the prime concern of Higher Education Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the quality-enhancing and sustaining initiatives taken with internal and external support.
ObjectivesThe primary aim of the IQAC is
- To develop a mechanism to promote conscious, consistent, and catalytic action plans to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote institutional quality enhancement and sustenance through the internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of the best practices.
StrategiesIQAC shall evolve a mechanism and procedures for
- Ensuring timely, efficient, and progressive performance of academic, administrative, and financial units.
- Adoption of relevant and quality academic and research programmes.
- Ensuring equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of the society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- Ensuring credible assessment and evaluation processes.
- Ensuring the proper allocation, adequacy and maintenance of support structure and services.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
FunctionsFollowing functions are expected from the IQAC:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks.
- Setting parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty development to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all the stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all the stakeholders.
- Organization of intra- and inter-institutional workshops and seminars on quality- related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of the best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining and enhancing institutional quality.
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audits along with their follow-up activities.
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per the guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
|S.No.||Name||Designation||Role in IQAC|
|1.||Prof. Rajesh Khanna||President||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. Ratika Kaushik||Assistant Professor||Member|
|3||Dr. Achintya Roy||Assistant Professor||Member|
|4||Dr. Mamta Pankaj Jain||Assistant Professor||Member|
|5||Mr. Supratik Banerjee||Assistant Professor||Member|
|6||Dr. Ganapathirao Maradana||Associate Professor||Member|
|7||Dr. Vivek Shrivastava||Associate Professor and Dean Academics (acting)||Member|
|8||Prof. Parimal V. Mandke||Vice-President and Chair Professor||Member from the
|9||Maj. Gen. A. K. Singh||Chief Operating Officer, Dean Student’s Affairs and Chair Professor||Senior Administrative
|10||Dr. Shivendra Mathur||Associate Professor and Registrar||Senior Administrative
|11||Mr. Raj Singh Chauhan||Ex Principal, Govt. HS School
|External Member (Local
|12||Ms. Rainy Varshney
(B. Tech Biotech 2022-2026)
|13||Mr. Somya Ranjan Swain
|14||Mr. Ronald Tony
(B.Tech CSE 2016 -2020)
|Data Scientist at Thoucentric, Bengaluru
|15||Ms. Tanu Agarwal
(B.Tech BT 2015-2019)
|Clinical Process Associate at QREC Clinical
Research LLP, Jaipur
|16||Dr. Mani Madhukar||Program Manager – Global University
Programs, IBM Research
|17||Dr. Harsh Vinayak||Sr. Vice-President, NTT DATA Services
|18||Mrs. Aarati Srivastava||Parent of Mr. Mohit Srivastava
|19||Prof. Bishwajit Kundu||Professor – IIT, Delhi
|20||Prof. (Dr.) Vandana Suhag||Professor & Dean (Quality & Excellence)||Member|
|21||Prof. Eswaran Narasimhan||Professor||Director – IQAC|
IQAC – Minutes of Meetings
|22 Sep 2016||27 Sep 2016|
|9 Jan 2017|
|8 Aug 2017||7 Apr 2018|
|10 Aug 2018||10 Jan 2019|
|5 Aug 2019||28 Aug 2019|
|6 Feb 2020|
|7 Aug 2020||4 Feb 2021|
|12 Aug 2021||3 Mar 2022|