BTech Cyber Security Admissions
BTech Cyber Security
The BTech programme in Cyber Security at NIIT University aims to bridge the skill gap between the needs of the workforce and available talent pool by training and nurturing students into well-rounded professionals. The course has been designed keeping in mind the evolving needs of industry. The combination of deep academic rigour and an intensely practical approach allows BTech Cyber Security graduates to demonstrate in-demand skills and expertise.
Admission to the Cyber Security programme will ensure that students are trained as competent professionals, who can solve complex cyber-security challenges through design, analysis and deployment. This is due to the multidisciplinary approach of the programme, which draws upon highly advanced technical training with its associated deep academic foundation in core security domains, knowledge of emerging technologies and trends, and substantial hands-on experience in the use and implementation of cyber-security solutions.
To check your eligibility for the course, please refer to the educational requirements and cut-off grades/percentage, as applicable.
NU offers students a choice of when to apply to their preferred course. To know more about our different modes of admission, click here.
Regardless of your chosen mode of admission, please keep this checklist handy before you begin your application process:
- Create an account on https://nucleus.niituniversity.in/register.aspx
- Provide a valid e-mail address that will function as your username
- All future correspondence will be conducted through this e-mail address
- Keep scanned copies of the following documents:
- Class X mark sheet and certificate
- Class XII (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate
- Colour photograph
- Credit card/Debit card/Net banking details
- Download and fill out the application form
Fees and scholarships
NU offers two separate payment plans for the fees for the BTech Cyber Security programme. Visit our designated page for information on our fee structure and academic and hostel fees, and choose the appropriate payment plan.
You will also find relevant information there on scholarships, fee waivers, and refund of fees.
Terms and conditions
- A duly completed Admissions Application form must be submitted by the specified date with all necessary documents and an application fee of ₹ 1,500
- Admission is valid only for the programme stated in the offer letter for the academic year 2022
- Incomplete applications will be rejected
- Failure to adhere to any of the steps of the admission process will cause the offer of admission to be automatically withdrawn
- The grant of admission and scholarship is based on the disclosures made by the applicant. If any disclosure is later found to be incorrect or inaccurate, the University reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship or suspend or terminate admission or withhold the degree of the candidate
- Admission to the University is granted at the sole discretion of the University Admission Committee
- Any attempt to influence the admission process will cause the applicant to be disqualified from participating in the admission process