Integrated MSc Admissions
Integrated Masters in Science (MSc) in Computer Science
The integrated curriculum provides a strong theoretical foundation while imparting practical training. This includes a thorough grounding in the mathematics of computing and understanding of the design, implementation and usage of computing systems. The course also exposes students to cutting-edge research and computing opportunities in industry.
To check your eligibility for the course, please refer to the educational requirements, and cut-off grades/percentage, as applicable.
NIIT University (NU) offers students the choice of when to apply to their preferred course. To know more about our different modes of admission, click here.
Irrespective of the chosen mode of admission, please keep this checklist handy before you begin your application process:
- Create an account on here
- Provide a valid e-mail address that will function as your username
- All future correspondence will be conducted through this e-mail address
- Keep scanned copies of the following documents:
- Class X mark sheet and certificate
- Class XII (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate
- Colour photograph
- Credit card/Debit card/Net banking details
- Download and fill out the application form
Fees and scholarships
NU offers two separate payment plans for the fees for the iMSc programme. Visit our designated page for information on our fee structure and academic and hostel fees, and choose the appropriate payment plan.
You will also find relevant information there on scholarships, fee waivers, and refund of fees.
Terms and conditions
- A duly completed Admissions Application form must be submitted by the specified date with all necessary documents and an application fee of ₹ 1,500
- Admission is valid only for the programme stated in the offer letter for the academic year 2022
- Incomplete applications will be rejected
- Failure to adhere to any of the steps of the admission process will cause the offer of admission to be automatically withdrawn
- The grant of admission and scholarship is based on the disclosures made by the applicant. If any disclosure is later found to be incorrect or inaccurate, the University reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship or suspend or terminate admission or withhold the degree of the candidate
- Admission to the University is granted at the sole discretion of the University Admission Committee
- Any attempt to influence the admission process will cause the applicant to be disqualified from participating in the admission process