Transforming the learning process
The reasoning behind this is simple. NU’s overarching belief is that:
- Each brain is unique, and so is each learner
- Each learner has a different learning style
- Learning is team activity
- Learning takes place best when a learner is given a real problem to solve in a self-directed manner
- Learning is effective when the end user is integral to the learning process
Developed in-house by NU’s academic team, these teaching-learning innovations are grounded in the university’s core principle of delivering a seamless education.