Know the facts
Designed in close consultation with industry to address immediate challenges and to anticipate future needs, the programmes are guided by the spirit of mutual cooperation – business organisations offer knowledge of business practices and trends, while NU contributes proven methodology and expertise. Read More
NU’s strong industry connect extends to the co-creation of the curriculum, lectures and talks by industry experts, joint research exercises and evaluations, etc.
NU has rightly been acclaimed for the robustness of its industry-linked academic programmes.
NU has had many such successful collaborations with industry in the past. Some of the industry linked programmes that were successfully completed include:
MBA (Finance and Banking) with ICICI Bank
MCA Programme with NIIT Technologies
MBA (Intelligent Data Sciences) with NIIT Technologies
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Incredible networking opportunities and industry connections
- Experiential learning in latest business analytics tools
- Project and case-based learning, including real-time data analysis
- Guaranteed placement with a package up to INR 15,00,000 per annum
- Handsome stipend of INR 10,000 pm in the first year and INR 50,000 pm in the second year
- No upfront fees and a guaranteed career with Coforge Ltd.
- NIIT Group’s historically renowned training and education legacy
MBA (Business Analytics) with WNS (Holdings) Ltd
Graduates of this programme:
- Developed their knowledge and skills in various analytical tools and technologies for generating business intelligence pertaining to different functional areas across a variety of industry domains
- Leveraged Big Data Analytics to create more efficient business processes and accurate performance reporting, thereby enabling businesses to become more competitive, globally
- Used data and models to support decision making, business transformation and growthLearnt how to model business relationships such as the impact of advertising on sales, time series data such as stock returns, and management interventions such as tweaking task characteristics to impact time to completion
- Learnt how to model business relationships such as the impact of advertising on sales, time series data such as stock returns, and management interventions such as tweaking task characteristics to impact time to completion