NU Receives Swachhata Award 2018 from HRD Union Minister Shri Prakash Javadekar for Clean Campus
The Swachhata Ranking Awards are part of Government of India’s commitment to creating a clean and healthy country. The awards are aligned to the Swatchh Bharat Abhiyan Mission of Government of India.
Of the 6029 institutions that competed for the Swachhata Awards in 2018, 205 institutions were shortlisted based on a pre-defined cut-off by the ministry. All shortlisted institutions were inspected by AICTE & UGC and the best 51 institutions were selected in the following eight categories:
- Universities (Residential)
- Universities (Non-Residential)
- Colleges (Residential)
- Colleges (Non-Residential)
- Technical Institutions/Universities (Residential)
- Technical Colleges (Residential)
- Technical Colleges (Non-Residential)
- Government Universities
Congratulations to NU and each and every one of us for making the Swachhata Award possible. Let’s continue the good work at creating a clean and green campus!