Your home away from home
The NU campus is situated in semi-desert terrain, but we’ve curated a sustainable way to offset the heat. Campus architecture is aligned to Rajasthani architecture and designed in tune with the terrain and the climate. NU’s pioneering green-air conditioning initiatives , a continuous fresh air system using geothermal cooling with Earth Air Tunnels, not only cools the classrooms and residential dorms but also ensures that the students’ comfort doesn’t come at a severe cost to the environment.
We feel like one big family here. We interact with our seniors, juniors and feel at home at NU.” — Ritu Shah, Student
Hostels at NU
More than a place to sleep
NU’s 24X7 campus includes:
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls
- Fully furnished rooms
- Single bed accommodation and common toilet for girls
- A combination of single/double/triple bed accommodation with common toilets for boys.
Security and student safety
More than 60% parents are assured of their children’s safety and believe the campus is safe as home.
— The NU Brand Survey 2021
Each hostel also has the following amenities:
- Wi-Fi-enabled hostel premises provide students access to NU’s on-line library and information resource centre
- RO Water, hot drinking water and water coolers are available in each wing of every floor in all the hostels.
- Each floor of the hostels boasts a common room with television. Never miss another match ever again!
- Vending machines that serve coffee, tea and soup, and microwave ovens are also available in each hostel.